Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Remembering the Times You Could Have Quit but You Hit Continue"

The video below is called  "Instruction on a Bad Day" ... I thought it was GREAT and wanted to share. I love how its real! "Remembering the Times You Could Have  Quit but You Hit Continue" was a line in the video that I thought was so dynamic ... did I mention how much I enjoyed this video ... 
* I included quotes below from the video  

I don't know about you but when life is uncomfortable I don't want to hear WHACK cliches, half of a scripture, social media self-proclaimed life coaches posting things for "likes" ...  I need something REAL! I want to hear how you made it, I want to hear something with substance, adding to my life.

"If today is as bad as it gets understand that tomorrow, today is over"

I first saw the video on www.upworthy.com (I'm not affiliated with them in any way just giving kudos where its due) and I really like it mainly because it s about something .. investing in people! Don't get me wrong "ratchet" tv, fun times, and sporting all have their time but I believe there's more to this thing called life with a greater meaning. I'm so over the "social media life" where people post only the best, telling half the story, and nothing seems genuine ...motivation seems to be the acceptance of others. We are REAL people, going through REAL life situations, in need of REAL solutions. 

"Life is going to come at you with hard times and tough choices , your voice is your weapon" 

The same way that I seek encouragement from various sources I want to be a source as well, I feel its my duty. That's why I appreciate the site so much ... it uses Social Media and all kinds of technology to bring important issues to light and brighten someone's day. 

"Scrape away every dark cloud trying to blind us from the truth... truth that whether we see it or not, the sun and moon are there, ALWAYS" 



Thanks for reading, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment